A Glimpse of the Breakers League
The Breakers League is a site that facilitates box breaking. A concept that involves people who collect niche cards for their card collection. It uses a PYT(Pick Your Team) approach to sell baseball cards. The user can either go for the entire box or case featuring his/her favorite team. The professionals on the site offer cases based on the potential hits found on the checklist of the product. Once all the teams are claimed, the action begins!
Narola Infotech is an Information Technology based Outsourcing company which provides Software solutions, Technical Solutions of the complex business problems and needs. Narola infotech serves a vast number of services like Enterprise Services, Web Development, Mobile App, and Game Development serving in all domains and technologies.
- An attractive event-based website with responsive and easy User Interface.
- An in-built PayPal platform that facilitates swift payments according to company policies.
- Blocking multiple purchases for the same team to avoid initial clashes between users.
- The website should be optimized to reach maximum people.
Functional & Operational Challenge
- No Login Required but as the user buys a team, his/her personal information should be recorded.
- A sign-up portal to become a professional breaker on the card breaking platform.
- A two-level system required namely, Super Admin and Breaker. The first being a client-end and the second being a user-end portal.
- The Super Admin required features to add/edit clients, add/edit teams, add/edit categories and report generation..
- This Breakers site required a feature to add break events with specified teams and actions like Duplicate, Filler, Edit and View.
- A system that bifurcates duplicate and filler breaks to present them upon click.
- Toggles to schedule as well as post the break on two sites respectively.
- A profile page to edit breaker’s personal details and a password changing portal.
- A home page that shows past breaks, current events, and reviews.
- A URL-based live streaming portal.
- A final page to show successful purchases.
- Narola Infotech proposed the site to be hosted on Digital Ocean Droplet.
- The development was proposed via PHP+Code-Igniter 3.1.0 and the database was supported by MySQL.
- Configuration of e-mail delivery system via Gmail SMTP + PHP Mailer.
- A built-in PayPal gateway scaled to company policies.
- A dynamic homepage that not only gains traction but prompts engagement.
- The pages requested were developed precisely with a responsive user interface.
- The website developed was SEO as well as user-friendly.
- Utmost care was taken towards keeping the site secure and scalable.
- Real-time data storage was achieved.
- All the functional and operational challenges were met in record time delivering the finest outcome.
The well-planned web app structure was finalized after rigorous development, brainstorming, and testing. The final product was achieved as proposed and satisfied all the requirements of the client. Both business and functional challenges were met by our experts with enthusiastic responsibility! Handing over the registration and complete control of the website was swiftly done. The elements like dynamic dashboards, friendly user interface, responsiveness and the overall appeal of the site was praised. The implementation of this project was successful and it made our team stronger!