Your friends, mentors and relatives can tell you about numerous things that you should do for an interview. And probably can even remind about the things you should not do in it. But, we are here to explain about the things which managers do not like to receive during an interview. So, check these things out and try not doing them in your upcoming fixtures to get the job:
– Being on time for the interview is obviously a good thing but being too early is not. It creates a negative impression on the managers as they think you do not manage your time well and wasting it by showing up too early.
– It happens the most of the time that candidates, in order to please interviewer, try to portray themselves in a fashion which is not their characteristics. Managers have good idea on how to pull off ‘the real you’. So, to avoid embarrassment later, don’t try to be anybody else at first place.
– The aspirants looks for the easier way to get off the interview. Thus, they elaborate more on the things that they know to avoid the harder question coming down the line. They must understand that A) it irritates the managers when you unnecessarily stretch the things and B) they won’t select you had you not given them enough time to ask all their questions.
– It is for the applicants who take interview very lightly, and they fail getting through it even after having all the talent and experience. It really pisses off the managers when you appear for the interview without reading the crucial things about the company and without learning your job duties and responsibilities. Prepare yourself well on these two important things to crack the interview.
– Patience and good listening are two things that set the impression of the interviewee on interviewing panel. You should listen to them first and then start speaking. It happens quite a lot of time that applicant start speaking in between the question which set the mood off of the managers.
– The candidates usually be in hurry to rush out as soon as the interview get over. But, you must ask questions related to your role, company, reporting managers and about essential things to the interviewers. This shows how well prepared you are for the job. Thus, do not miss the opportunity to ask questions in an interview.