Facebook enters the world of Audio PlatformsWe speak about innovation and Facebook today because some time ago, in April, Facebook announced that it would substantially invest its resources and come up with new audio products as a part of its upcoming planned investments. And, delivering as promised, in June, Facebook rolled out its “Live Audio Rooms” in the US on the iOS platform with a few celebrities/public figures and chosen Facebook groups. It also announced the debut of a few US podcast partners.
What does it mean for Facebook clone App Owners?The perks of building a Facebook clone is that you can be compatible with all the new innovations and technology implementations that arrive in the market and are brought by Facebook itself. This announcement is a sure sign of getting the audience excited for something new and also surprising them by giving them not something that they crucially need, but, would surely want. With the turn of events in the past 6 months, more people are expected to engage in such live audio groups for information sharing, connecting, or just hanging out. It is a wonderful way of connecting out-of-reach public figures or celebrities to the audiences directly on live audio. These products will be made broadly available with time, and more people, groups, and podcasts shall be brought on board. For those dealing with a Facebook like app, the business model is ready and the implementation can be quick. Add in your USP to this innovation and get going to offer something unique to the users of your Facebook clone app.
Features to Include in your Facebook Clone App Live Audio RoomsFacebook’s “Live Audio Rooms” feature has been rolled out to compete against Clubhouse that has become fairly popular. Facebook announced that many public figures have been given the opportunity to host live sessions via their Facebook app on the iOS platforms only. However, the members who are listeners can be either iOS or Android users. So, if you are willing to introduce the Live Audio Rooms kind of feature in your Facebook clone, then you must surely have a look at what are the features existing.
Some Additional Features:
- During the Live audio room session, the profile photo of the host appears at the top. This makes it known to the person who joins in late or midway who the host of the room is.
- Whenever a person is speaking, a glowing ring appears around their profile photo which is an indication to the participant to identify the speaker.
- It is possible for participants to make live comments during the active session of the audio room.
- If you want to speak something, put a point forth without interrupting another speaker, Facebook offers a polite way to do it by the “Raise a hand” feature.
- One of the best features of the Live audio room that you must include in your Facebook clone app is “Share room”. This gives the host a wider exposer to audiences. And, people who share common interests can be a part of some exciting rooms by sharing links with their friends.
Host for a Cause: