While deciding to start an eCommerce business, People often find it difficult to figure out whether they should go through the process of migrating to Magento 2, or should they explore pastures anew? With plenty of technology or platform availability in the market, you may also be wondering which technology or platform to choose from?
With the increasing popularity of Magento 2, it is becoming a top choice for many marketers to make their eCommerce stores future-ready.
If you are an owner who is still confused about why you should migrate your e-store from Magento 1 to Magento 2, this article will give you the insights about Magento 2 migration service and its benefits.
WHAT IS MAGENTO 2?.
Magento 2 is an eCommerce platform’s latest incarnation and was released in the year 2015. Because of the revamped user-friendly interface, many businesses have adopted Magneto 2 with open arms. It has predicted that 1 in 4 businesses is now using Magento software.
WHAT MAGENTO 2 PROVIDES?
There are many highlights available in Magento, which helps large brands to trust, such as:
The flexibility and Magento’s advanced promotion rule builder helps to increase website performance and appearance. It also helps in reducing the running costs of multiple websites.
Open & Flexible Architecture
M2 next-generation architecture provides unparalleled flexibility to bring any commerce vision to life.
Compatible with the latest technologies such as PHP 7, M2 improves site performance with the lower hosting costs.
In comparison to Magento 1, Magento 2 has three separate editions
- Magento 2 Enterprise Edition – This is a tailored version of Magento, which is suitable for any size of business. With the all open source edition, it comes with additional extensive management tools and marketing options.
- Community Edition – Also known as Magento 2 Open Source edition, this free version is suited for small to large businesses who want to build from the ground up.
- Enterprise Cloud Edition – This is a SaaS 9 (Software as a Service) edition, for eliminating self-hosting requirements.
- Security patches issues, as it is not provided for certain versions once support ends.
- Based on features and functionality, Magento 2 migration allows users to avail of competitive advantages that Magento 1 will miss.
- As Magento 1 codes are turning older, which makes it an easier target for hackers.
- Increasing sales: Since Elasticsearch powers it, it decreases the waiting time and enables a faster checkout process.
- Minimize the abandoned cart rate: With the upgraded page loading speed & instant purchase feature, it reduces the shopping time and reduces the abandoned cart rate, which automatically increases the conversion.
- Mobile friendly: With response and compatible mobile features, Magento 2 helps e-commerce to get more orders.