Developers can offer support and share reusable components. With NodeJS frameworks, there is an easy learning curve and good scalability opportunities. So, here are the top 8 NodeJS frameworks for a phenomenal project.
8 Best NodeJS Frameworks To Use In 2021
Almost every node js development company prefers to use express.js for building apps of varied sizes and complexity. It is frequently linked to the MEAN stack, which is used to create web applications. The framework offers the following benefits:
- HTTP can be used for URL-based routing mechanisms.
- Many types of plugins and extensions are supported.
- Prompt database integration.
It is very common to find a Node js developer who claims they prefer to use Koa. Koa handles the building of web applications very efficiently. Even if there are errors, they are taken care of without a hitch. Since Koa is relatively new, this web application framework is undergoing a lot of development. Some benefits of Koa are:
- Can be customized: With Koa, custom web apps can be designed.
- Modular style of approach: The code can be developed from scratch.
Walmart hired a node js development company to create hapi.js for them. The main concept behind Hapi.js was to develop a framework that can handle multiple tasks at once. Today, the Hapi.js tool is used to create pages for Yahoo web services and the UK government. Some benefits of Hapi.js are:
- Many users can use the plugins without issues.
- Components can be reused.
LoopBack is an open-source NodeJS backend framework with the goal of connecting applications to data through APIs. It has a number of features that make the development process easier. They are:
- The framework has an intuitive CLI wizard.
- Built-in tools for API documentation and SDK generation.
- Node js developers can create client-side services with it.
Sails.js is an Express and Socket. Io-based real-time MVC framework. The Model-View-Controller (MVC) design can be applied to a wide range of applications. It supports Angular, Backbone, iOS, Windows Phone, and other types of front-end development. It is recommended to hire Node js developer who is proficient with sails.js because of these features:
- Sails.js is highly compatible with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- The MVC design can support other frameworks; the transition becomes easier.
Kraken.js is a safe and scalable layer that adds structure and control to Express.js, making it ideal for larger projects. It was created by the PayPal development team for the purpose of organizing the framework. Organizations may choose to hire a node js developer proficient in Kraken since the app can be customized easily. Benefits of Kraken.js include:
- Multiple language support.
- High-security levels.
- High development speed with minimum error.
- Apps are lighter since less code is used.
- A huge community offering phenomenal support.
- The same code can be used across multiple devices.
- Compatible with all the major OS such as macOS, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
- Does not require a lot of computational power.
- Large community.
- Chromium enables the developer to use the developer tools and storage access.
Organizations would highly benefit when they hire a node js developer to develop their perfect project. This is because the best developers are knowledgeable and skilled with these frameworks. These frameworks enable prompt and smooth development of web and mobile apps that have impeccable performance.