The application development market has become one of the main sources of communication and information for large companies as well as individual users. As the trends of app development change every day as per progress in technology and varieties in users, it is important for app development processes to enhance their technologies in order to become one of the top android app developers. In this blog post, we shall learn about four android app development trends in 2017.
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)Google started Accelerated Mobile Pages projects a year ago. Moreover, Google has also announced a different search index for the mobile web. This revolutionary initiative taken by Google has changed the trends of Mobile app development in a significant manner especially from Web app and SEO perspective. These Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) supported web apps can get loaded much faster on mobiles and reduce a larger number of bouncer rate. This furthermore, will benefit the publishers with more visitors and increased ad visibility. For this reason, this advanced AMP technology will be in the top number on the mobile app development trend list.
2. AR & VRVirtual Reality(VR) and Augmented Reality(AR) apps are not new to those who are aware of mobile apps. These AR and VR apps have been revolutionary in the entertainment and gaming industry. Games such as Pokemon Go, Sky Siege, iOnRoad, and my are among the primary illustrations of AR games. On the other hand, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard are VR devices that are gaining huge popularity. Although VR will not show rapid growth, AR application development will touch the highest peak this year.
3. Artificial Intelligence Is Real NowAccording to Gartner, there will be approx 300 percent investment increment on artificial intelligence in the year 2017. Through the usage of these advanced cognitive and analytics interfaces with machine learning technologies and complex systems. These apps will provide venture users access to complex and powerful insights. Because of these added advantages, big brands such as Google, Facebook, IBM, and eBay have initiated startups that are acquiring and are adept in Artificial Intelligence. As these amazing AI apps including Siri, Prisma, and Google, it I expected that this year these application development apps will remain intact.
4. Cloud Driven Mobile AppsWe all are aware of cloud technology and its impact on our lives. These days, cloud computing has developed a significant place in mobile apps. Now users have complex and powerful mobile apps that can directly acquire data from the cloud. Moreover, these applications take the minimum possible space in your phone’s internal memory. Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive are just the initiatives as there is much more. According to Cisco research, Cloud app can derive 90 percent of data traffic by the end of the year 2019 globally. Moreover, these mobile apps will 11-fold the annual growth rate by 60 percent. As a result, cloud mobile app trends will stay powerful and long.
5. A mobile enhanced site connects with Google positioning. As per MENA, around 96% of Internet users seek on Google at whatever point they are hunting down something. Consequently, all websites lock in on their SEO to appear in an initial couple of consequences of a Google seek. An earnest walk-in upgrading a website is to make a responsive website creation in light of the way that, with everything taken into account, Google recognizes if a website is mobile neighborly and favors it while showing list items.
Skilled and professional software developers cannot just rely on outdated trends and tools while developing new apps when it comes to mobile app technologies. As the year 2016 has been fast-growing with a number of potential host and app developers, they can enhance their skills with a better insight into updated mobile app development trends. These four trends can be a sugar pumpkin to your business.