WordPress powers close to 30 percent of all the websites in the world, and a WordPress plugin is an essential part of WordPress web development. A plugin greatly extends the functionality of your website.
WordPress Development allows the creation of a wide variety of plugins to add to your current website. Many of them are very useful and can significantly enhance your website’s quality and boost your business’s success. However, choosing the right one from so many isn’t an easy task. Here’s a list of the best ones here.
This plugin is intended to build a search for a particular website. The plugin greatly enhances WordPress Development with regards to the ability to search for content on a website. Some of its great features include:
- No coding required for its installation and set up.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce, bbPress, and more.
- The full site content like custom fields, PDF, shortcode content can be easily searched.
All In One Schema Rich Snippets
This interactive plugin will enable your business to get a competitive edge. It greatly boosts your search engine visibility and provides a concise summary of your page in search engine results. Best of all, it’s completely free. Its features include:
- Support for a variety of schemas like the review, event, people, product, video, etc.
- Requires no coding
- Can be easily set up and installed
Probably the best in WordPress Development for plugins, YoastSEO fully optimizes your site for search engines. Its content analysis functionality helps you get insights regarding readability, keyword density, meta description, title, and much more. Some features include:
- Enables you to modify the SEP title and meta description of every post.
- Offers improved canonical support
- Allows previews of Google’s search result snippet and also testing of focus keywords.
Security is critical to WordPress Development. Sucuri Security is the complete security toolset you need to shield your site from malware attacks, XSS attacks, brute force attacks, and any security threat you can imagine. Some of its features are:
- WordPress hardening for increased security in vulnerable areas of your site.
- Email alerts for any suspicious activity, if observed.
It is a drag-and-drop online form builder that functions as a medium of contact between your website and its visitors. It enables easy creation of contact forms, online order and payment forms, email subscription forms, newsletter forms, and other forms. Some features include:
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop friendly
- Visibility of all your leads in a centralized place, thus streamlining your workflows.
- Seamlessly embed your forms in pages, sidebar widgets, blog posts, etc.
A widely used mailing list plugin. It helps you to gather essential data regarding your subscribers. Consequently, you know them better, which facilitates in writing better emails. User-friendliness is an important aspect of WordPress Development, and this plugin helps a great deal with user management. Features include:
- Provides flexible and customizable forms for subscription
- MailChimp for WordPress can be customized in any possible way.
- Can be integrated with more than 200 apps and the WooCommerce store.
WordPress Development ensures enhanced speed and quick navigation with its WP Rocket plugin. It automatically builds and turns on WordPress your caching settings, thus accelerating its performance instantly. Some features include:
- Static cache for mobile and desktop which is your content’s static HTML version.
- Offers Imagify, i.e., a free image optimization service to enhance website speed.
- Detects and supports 3rd party plugins and hosting environment.
It is the single most important open-source eCommerce platform for WordPress. It offers hundreds of paid and free extensions from store enhancements to marketing integrations, point of sale, and multi-channel to expand your store according to your requirements. Features include:
- It can be customized with many filters and webhooks.
- Has extensions to manage membership sites, add payment gateways, and much more.
- Its intuitive and dynamic interfaces make setting up your online store effortless.
Debugging plugins and WordPress themes is crucial for WordPress Development. Gain full visibility into performance and debugging information on database queries, filters, hooks, and more. Features are:
- Read and understand all database queries.
- Handy debugging plugin for WordPress developers.
Seriously Simple Podcasting
It is a powerful podcasting solution that powers over 20,000 podcasts. This top-rated podcasting plugin for WordPress has a native WordPress user interface and offers ease of use. Some features are:
- It adds a new post type to your WordPress website, which publishes each podcast episode.
- Equipped with RSS feed to distribute published episodes. You can add your podcasts to popular platforms.
- Specific players and shortcodes enable you to customize your listener’s experience.
When it comes to customizing your WordPress website, there is no shortage of plugins. It is highly recommended to explore the wide range of available plugins and choose one that fits your needs.
Bunch of awesome content.