In this era of automation, enterprise automation tools have replaced the need for human intervention to a great extent. These automation tools offer a plethora of advantages, optimized performance, and minimized costs being the foremost. One of them, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA), enables organizations to automate at a much lower price in a time-efficient manner.
To configure computer software and execute various business processes, numerous robotic process automation tools are available.
In the presence of multiple RPA tools with their variety of features available in the market, selecting the right one is not a simple task. The following RPA tools list gives the roundup of the best and most popular RPA tools dominating the automation landscape.
The best robotic process automation tools of 2020
An intelligent RPA tool, Automation Anywhere, creates a digital employee with an exceptional cognitive capability that can process large amounts of unstructured data. It has both cloud and on-premise services and can be utilized by medium and large businesses alike. Some of its unique features are:
- User-friendly platform
- High-level security
- Real-time analytics and reporting functionality
- Supports scriptless automation, leading to fewer coding requirements
One of the best robotic process automation tools, Blue Prism, helps remove risk-prone and low return manual data entry operations. By automating repetitive, back-office processes, it paves the way for agile and cost-effective business operations. Blue Prism’s features include:
- Intelligently executes operations in multiple environments.
- Scalable and resilient, automating processes according to needs.
- Robust functionalities include data encryption, load-balancing, and end-to-end auditing
- Robust reporting features are offered in its analytics suite.
One of the robotic process automation tools with a comprehensive set of features, it empowers organizations with automating end-to-end business processes. The RPA solution enables employees to manage any compliance issues. Its salient features include:
- Easy creation of visual process steps as well as web-based and application workflow.
- Allows the creation of automated processes by recording user actions.
- Auto-login features can run bots.
- Work across geographies without overriding automation in a particular project.
One of the best Rapid Application Development Platforms, OutSystems, provides developers with suitable tools and environments to design and deploy custom enterprise apps. Its features include:
- Real-time tracking and reporting of the performance and usage of all apps.
- API enabled scalability.
- Native support and multilingual support for Agile development.
- Build apps in the DevOps environment.
Kofax is one of the fastest robotic process automation tools that allow you to obtain, optimize, and deliver information from any data source, without any coding. It creates a digital workforce that makes previously unattainable, and time-consuming information readily available, thus enhancing productivity and decision-making. Features include:
- AI-based cognitive document automation.
- Embedded analytics and process intelligence to assess key business elements.
- Deployment and management of robots from a unified server enabling greater scalability and performance.
- Support for multiple data sources and types.
Pegasystems provides flexible cloud software developed on the centralized Pega platform. It enables users in rapid deployment and extension of applications to fulfill business requirements. Its significant features include:
- Real-time actionable intelligence that helps to optimize processes.
- Auto-self documentation for ensuring the maintenance of an audit trail, thereby minimizing compliance risk.
- Connection with current services through open APIs.
- Enables businesses to design applications with cloud-based, low-code visual tools.
Impart outstanding customer experiences with Jacada RPA and artificial intelligence software. It automates and optimizes processes across the full customer supply chain.it is one of the agent desktop RPA solutions used for generating interactions, centers for communication, and customer services. Some of its features include:
- Support for any API, including REST, XML, Web Services, JSON, RMI, JDBC.
- Instant access to a full customer profile through real-time data accessibility from multiple sources.
- Minimizes the average handling time of an enterprise.
- Consists of hybrid RPA efficiencies.
It is one of the cloud and on-premise robotic process automation tools that automate highly structured routine manual desktop tasks. Its advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data allows organizations to benefit from better decision-making. Some of its features are:
- Enables mapping of employee activities and processes, and identification of areas that can be optimized through automation.
- Enhances employee productivity through desktop and server automation.
- It can be scaled to meet dynamic requirements.
- Taps on existing IT infrastructure, thus reducing unnecessary expenditure.
An intuitive platform Windows automation, WinAutomation allows users to automate web-based and desktop tasks easily. WinAutomation’s software robots can assist any organization in achieving
- automation-enabled efficiencies in their processes. Its features are:
- Functionalities for complex process development and troubleshooting.
- Multitasking and Smart Concurrency Policy to govern and support parallel Process Execution.
- Smart mouse and keyboard automation.
- Ensures data discretion during the execution process.
Redwood software automatizes every manual task and drives digital process transformation in organizations. Its numerous plug-and-play robots provide quick connections to many applications. Features include:
- Efficient scaling is enabled through a three-tier landscape consisting of automated promotion and audit trail.
- Automatic storage of records of human and robotic communications.
- Enables running, cloning, and editing of bots.
- There is no need for scripting.
Thus, we see that today’s organizations face no shortage of options regarding robotic process automation tools through which they can optimize their internal processes and impart better customer experiences. The RPA tools can be selected according to your business goals and requirements, keeping in mind the licensing and employee training costs.